Quantity of Serves: 4 servings
Description: This flavorful and colorful stir fry is a perfect combination of tender beef, crisp veggies, and chewy yakisoba noodles. With a simple and savory sauce, this dish is quick and easy to make, and is perfect for a healthy and satisfying meal.
Recommended Occasions: This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, or any time you’re in the mood for a delicious and healthy stir fry.
- 7.7 oz Fortune yakisoba noodles (2 servings)
- 1/2 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cook the Fortune yakisoba noodles according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, bell pepper, and mushrooms, and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the stir fry and stir to coat everything evenly.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and everything is heated through.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Chef’s Recommendations: For an extra burst of flavor, you can add some chopped ginger or garlic to the sauce. You can also experiment with different types of veggies, like broccoli, snap peas, or bean sprouts, to make this stir fry your own. And don’t forget to slice the beef thinly against the grain for maximum tenderness!